This bottling comes from the estate's younger vines in the district of Serralunga d'Alba. Less patient drinkers will enjoy this Barolo, the best young wine the producer offers.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barolo
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Az Vitivini. Principiano Ferdinando
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11387301
- UPC code 08056039310704
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled lamb chops with garlic and rosemaryPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Elk Osso BuccoPreparation 25 minutesCooking time about 3 hours
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigerationCooking time 5 minutes