A sparkling wine from California your guests will love. The bubbles are fine and the bouquet reveals notes of apples, flowers and almonds.
- Country United States
- Region California
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 12 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mumm Napa Valley
- Promoting agent Corby Spiritueux et Vins Limitée
- SAQ code 11442701
- UPC code 00852832000150
- Aromas almond, apple, floral notes, pastry
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Pulled pork canapés, whisky flavoured barbecue saucePreparation 20 minutes | refrigeration: 12 hoursCooking time 4 hours 30 minutes approx.
Endives stuffed with cream cheesePreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
SpanakopitaPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 50 minutes