Associated with the Soave DOC revival, Graziano Prà puts his incredible talent to use in this Garganega cuvee born from vineyards aged 30 to 60 years. Notes of jasmine, honeydew, white pepper and lime intertwine in a very elegant mouth.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Soave
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Classico
- Grape variety Garganega 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Pra
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11587134
- UPC code 08032601850014
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.