- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sauvignon blanc 70 %, Sauvignon gris 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignobles de Bastor et Saint-Robert
- Promoting agent Hektars Agence Inc.
- SAQ code 11593981
- UPC code 03500610145506
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.