Elk Cove Vineyards Pinot Gris 2016
The respected Oregon estate Elk Cove draws its Pinot Gris from vineyards perfectly located in the Willamette Valley. A vinification at very low temperature reveals its finesse with frankness and harmony. Caressing, fresh and seductive, the mouth leaves an impression of honeydew melon, lemongrass, pear and coriander. Give this refreshing wine a try!
- Country United States
- Region Oregon
- Designation of origin Willamette Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Elk Cove Vineyards
- Promoting agent Vins et spiritueux Breakthru Canada inc.
- SAQ code 11640011
- UPC code 00083648871317