Vincent Pinard Grand Chemarin Sancerre 2016
At this 17-hectare family property, Vincent Pinard and his sons Florent and Clément adopted an approach involving little intervention as possible. No chemicals are used and much of the labour is done manually, including harvest. Grand Chemarin is made from a parcel selection of the Bué village. With full south exposure, the vines planted in 1961 and 1971 offer a majestic wine where the fruity, mineral and slightly toasted mouth is of surgical precision. As «La Revue du vin de France» once said: «Welcome to Sauvignon paradise!».
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEV Vincent Pinard
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11804080
- UPC code 03584670005123