The Thymiopoulos family has been growing grapes for generations, but they've only recently started to make their own wines – and doing everything in accordance with biodynamic standards.
- Country Greece
- Region Macedoine
- Designation of origin Naoussa
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Xinomavro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Thymiopoulos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11814368
- UPC code 05200363504169
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Venison ChampvallonPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Grilled lamb chops with garlic and rosemaryPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigerationCooking time 5 minutes