The Thymiopoulos family has been growing grapes for generations, but they've only recently started to make their own wines – and doing everything in accordance with biodynamic standards.
- Country Greece
- Region Macedoine
- Designation of origin Naoussa
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Xinomavro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Thymiopoulos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11814368
- UPC code 05200363504169