The Thymiopoulos family has been growing grapes for generations, but they've only recently started to make their own wines – and doing everything in accordance with biodynamic standards.
- Country Greece
- Region Macedoine
- Designation of origin Naoussa
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Xinomavro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Thymiopoulos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11814368
- UPC code 05200363504169
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Florentine steak (on the barbecue)Preparation 5 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Grilled beef tenderloin with chilean pebre saucePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 16 to 18 minutes
Gnocchi with mushroom and red wine sauce, garnished with ParmesanPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 40 minutes