Pierre-Marie Chermette Coeur de Vendanges Beaujolais 2020
Made from century-old vines, this superb Beaujolais with its black pepper, violet and ripe fruit accents leaves a true and pure impression of the Gamay grape variety. A serious yet enormously drinkable wine to accompany the holiday turkey.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Beaujolais
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine du Vissoux
- Promoting agent Sélections Le Maitre de Chai Inc
- SAQ code 11865211
- UPC code 03760161290319
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.