A favourite couple of fans of pure and elegant Chablis wines, Denis and Isabelle Pommier sign this cuvée born from a blend of Chardonnay grown on two distinct terroirs. A meticulous organic culture, naturally driven fermentation from indigenous yeasts, aging in stainless steel casks and delicate fining before bottling all create this beautiful communion from the region to your palate. The wine opens on a lively attack boasting scents of white fruits, minerality and a subtle lacteous note, all in an ample and silky texture. Serve with an appetizer of seafood mousse.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Isabelle & Denis Pommier
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 11890900
- UPC code 03760149610023
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.