Samuel Billaud Chablis Les Grands Terroirs 2018
Detailed infoMostly composed of a blend of two parcels with distinct terroirs, one of which planted with really old vines and each located near some premiers crus, this typical Chablis cuvée offers notes of lemon, grapefruit and pear, all supported by a lacteous and iodine note. Simply aged on fine lees in stainless steel for more freshness, here is the perfect companion to steamed lobster with butter.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Samuel Billaud
- Promoting agent AB2Vin Inc.
- SAQ code 11890993
- UPC code 03760207220096