Philippe Cambie, crowned oenologist of the year in 2011 by Mr. Parker, is a true star in the wine world and his expertise propelled many producers on the international scene. He also signs his own line, Halos Jupiter, from very select vineyards. This cuvee from the aforementioned line is a blend of very old Grenache (85%), Syrah (10%) and Mourvèdre (5%).
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 85 %, Shiraz 10 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 3.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Michel Gassier
- Promoting agent Le Maitre de Chai (GB)
- SAQ code 11903619
- UPC code 00690604000447
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.