Michel Chapoutier Riesling Schieferkopf 2014
Well-established in the Rhône Valley, exceptional producer Michel Chapoutier has always had a thing for Alsace wines. And that's all it took for him to launch an estate in the region with four friends. Their goal, already brilliantly achieved, is to offer a selection of Riesling wines exempt of residual sugar and characterised by their minerality.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 3.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mathilde Chapoutier Sélection
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 11906060
- UPC code 03391189011435
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.