The family estate has been in business for five generations and is now headed by Claire Naudin, who believes a grand wine, no matter where it comes from, is built over 365 days per year. The blend of Pinot Noir, aged 14 to 70 years, is briefly aged in wood to leave more room for the fruit. It shows a lively acidity and silky tannins in a supple texture. Well done!
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Nuits
- Designation of origin Côte-de-Nuits-Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.38 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Henri Naudin Ferrand
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11958564
- UPC code 03760176505095
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Wild mushroom vol-au-vent with creamy Quebec cheese saucePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Pork tenderloin with a maple-whisky glazePreparation 10 minutes | refrigeration: 2 hours or moreCooking time 15 to 18 minutes
Herbed veal tenderloin with instant tomato salsaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 4 to 5 minutes