Château de Vaurenard Beaujolais Supérieur Quintessence 2011
Detailed infoReaching the same level as Beaujolais crus, this Quintessence cuvée signed Vaurenard is produced very openly as a wine for the cellar. Which comes as a surprise given the price point! The secret? Hand harvesting and whole-cluster vinification before six months of aging in large 60-year-old vats. These big wood tanks leave no flavours of oak behind, but on the other hand, they give the wine a taste for evolution. To discover!
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Beaujolais
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ghislain de Longevialle
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 12100017
- UPC code 03760014060045