Domaine Les Hautes Cances Côtes-du-Rhône Villages Col du Débat 2015
Flagship cuvee of the estate, Col du Débat is the product of 5 hectares of vines planted on hillsides with northern exposures with very low yields to obtain optimal quality. The wine is mostly made of Grenache, with some Carignan, Syrah and of touch of Counoise. The Astart created their estate from family vines and even built a new cellar in order to efficiently vinify the harvest from their 16 hectares of vines.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 45 %, Syrah 26 %, Carignan 25 %, Counoise 4 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Les Hautes Cances
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12120843
- UPC code 00894510001776