Badenhorst Secateurs Coastal Region 2016
André Adriaan Badenhorst, also known as Adi, can be proud of his impressive résumé. After having worked at the prestigious Château Angélus and with Alain Graillot, he and his cousin acquired this 60-hectare South-African property grown organically. Syrah, Cinsault and Grenache make up this red featuring coated tannins and a palate marked by accents of plum, cassis, violet and tobacco.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Swartland
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape varieties Cinsault 43 %, Shiraz 43 %, Grenache 8 %, Mourvèdre 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Adi Badenhorst
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12132633
- UPC code 06009800591101