Run by Marcel Deiss» grandson Jean-Michel and great-grandson Mathieu, this acclaimed estate continues to get excellent results ith its hands-off approach. A good wine has to come from good grapes!
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Marcel Deiss
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 12185410
- UPC code 03568211177005