Installed in the Douro region for 40 years now, António and Cndida Amorim took over Quinta das Apegadas back in 2009, a small property mostly dedicated to white and rosé production. In 2003, they acquired Quinta Velha, a larger estate planted with vines of great quality, allowing them to produce this red made from 45 year-old vines. A charmer that will delight fans of fruity, woody reds.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga francesa 35 %, Tinta barroca 20 %, Tinta amarela 10 %, Tinta roriz 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quinta das Apegadas
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12237347
- UPC code 05600391641629
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.