Montalbera Laccento Ruchè di Castagnole Monferrato 2015
Here's an exceptional occasion to try the Ruché, a rare Piedmont varietal that is greatly used at Montalbera, responsible for 55% of the production of the Ruché di Castagnole Monferrato appellation. Silky and intriguing, the wine reveals a unique bouquet or rose, strawberry compote, lychee, pepper and cherries. Founded at the turn of the past century, today the azienda is made up of 145 hectares of vines.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Ruchè di Castagnole Monferrato
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Ruche 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Società Agricola Montalbera
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12237697
- UPC code 08032764291204