Sole owner of all Centre Loire appellations, Domaine Joseph Mellot is a 500-year old family business located in Sancerre. Here's a dazzling wine with a nice aromatic definition centered around citrus, flowers and gun flint, typical of soils rich in silex.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Joseph Mellot
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée.
- SAQ code 12258842
- UPC code 00792059001410