One of the first estate wines of Rioja, Contino is a creation of CVNE (Compania Vinicola del Norte de Espana) from a selection of Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo and Garnacha on their 62 hectares of vine. The 4-year aging is shared equal parts between casks (French and American) and bottle refinement. It yields a red with notes of wood, torrefaction and fruit.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alavesa
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 85 %, Graciano 10 %, Mazuelo 3 %, Grenache 2 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vinedos del Contino
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 12347159
- UPC code 08410591003359
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.