Balthasar Ress Weingut Riesling Trocken 2016
Created by Balthasar Ress at the end of the 19th century, this wine business is today still proudly managed by its descendants. Tonic and authentic in style, it will surely please fans of the varietal.
- Country Germany
- Region Rheingau
- Designation of origin Rheingau
- Regulated Designation Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete (QbA)
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 5.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Balthasar Ress
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12510788
- UPC code 04018847100315