The Couillaud brothers were born into a family with over 150 of history in the winemaking business. The Château they acquired in 1979 is located in an area rich in history close to Regrippière village. The Muscadet they produce from the highest hillside of the Sèvre et Maine is aged on fine lees for 10 months. The attack is precise and quite lively while the palate presents mineral, fruity and floral notes. Quite seductive.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Le Pays Nantais et la Vendée
- Designation of origin Muscadet-Sèvre et Maine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet) 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Les Frères Couillaud
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12543985
- UPC code 03412250008014