Newton Johnson Félicité Pinot Noir 2017
Newton Johnson is surely one of the rising stars of the Hemel-en-Aarde region in the Walker Bay district, where he settled with his family in 1995. A few years later, his sons join him: Bevan is in charge of the estate, while Gordon is responsible for winemaking with his wife Nadia. Working with the force of gravity and using indigenous yeasts are reasons behind his Pinot Noir specialty. This one is silky in texture, quite fresh, and offers aromas of cooked fruits, smoke, leather, dried flowers and fruits.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Breede River Valley
- Designation of origin Robertson
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Newton Johnson
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12556321
- UPC code 06006379000232