Domaine Sorin De France Pinot Noir 2017
Beams of tannins gives this Pinot Noir a great structure and an inviting freshness. The fruit is at the forefront of the cuvée backed by delicious woody-spicy aromas. Planted on both sides of the Yonne river on well-drained limestone slopes, the Domaine Sorin de France benefits from Auxerre's cool climate so favorable to the wonderful Pinot Noir profile.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Bourgogne Côte d'Auxerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Sorin-Defrance
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 12568322
- UPC code 03453320000040