90% of this estate's vineyard is dedicated to Merlot and its wine, after a short 6-month stint in barrels, reveals toasty and smoky aromas. A must for fans of the Aromatic and supple and Aromatic and robust tags!
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux Supérieur
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 90 %, Cabernet franc 5 %, Cabernet sauvignon 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL vignobles Pierre & Hervé Lhuillier
- Promoting agent Roucet-Couture Inc (produits réseau)
- SAQ code 12574141
- UPC code 03760106880353
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.