Cune Gran Reserva 2016
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Gran reserva
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 85 %, Graciano 10 %, Mazuelo 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Compania Vinicola del Norte de Espana S.A.
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 12591944
- UPC code 08410591004592
- Vintage tasted 2016
- Aromas black fruit, coconut, cooked fruit, oak, sweet spices, tobacco
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Slow-cooker meatball-and-smoked-meat stewPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 6 hours 30 minutes
Veal kidney with Madeira saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Tourtière (meat pie) from Lac Saint-JeanPreparation 30 minutes / Refrigerate : 8 hoursCooking time about 4 hours
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.