Grown on a plateau rich with complex geology, Château de Cénac shows the full potential of Cahors wines and the know-how of Pelvillain brothers Arnaud, Didier and Francis.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Malbec 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Pelvillain Frères
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 12713391
- UPC code 03461350000107
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Florentine steak (on the barbecue)Preparation 5 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Five-spice pulled porcPreparation 25 minutesCooking time about 5 hours
Ravioli with braised beef, port, walnuts and blue cheesePreparation 45 minutesCooking time 3 hours