M. Chapoutier Hermitage De l'Orée 2014
Through his conviction and values expressed by his family who have been in the region since 1808, Michel Chapoutier uses organic production and biodynamic principles for more than 300 hectares of vines in the Rhone Valley. His 30 hectares of vines in the Ermitage district have made him famous, and they have also made him one of the most important players in this exceptional cru.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Hermitage
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Marsanne 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mathilde Chapoutier Sélection
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Inc.
- SAQ code 12777001
- UPC code 03391182921434