Responsible vineyard grown exclusively from organic and biodynamic agriculture, Mas des Capitelles spans over 24 hectares at the heart of the Faugères AOC. Sorting on stock, manual harvest, no filtration, minimal use of sulfur, the Catiède cuvee, just like the whole estate selection, must be as natural as possible. This is an imposing wine, because of its structure and typical scents of ripe black fruits, sandalwood, violet and spices. Decant to reveal its full potential.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Faugères
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Carignan 50 %, Grenache 20 %, Mourvèdre 20 %, Syrah 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mas des Capitelles
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12798742
- UPC code 03760086330145
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas blackberry, sandalwood, spice, strawberry, violet
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Bison burgers with blue cheesePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 12 to 14 minutes
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigerationCooking time 5 minutes
Rustic duck, pork, cranberry and onion piePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 1 hour