3 Rings Shiraz 2017
Born from one of best wine production regions of Australia, and from very old vines, this Syrah cuvee is set apart by having obtained a high-score from «Wine Spectator», usually reserved to much more expensive wines. Don't miss out!
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, Barossa Valley
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape variety Shiraz 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15.2 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer 3 Rings Pty. Ltd.
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 12815725
- UPC code 00899188001738