Severe sorting at harvest, zero machinery, no chemical products... Sébastien Brunet likes to disturb the Vouvray appellation. With production solely dedicated to white wines, this estate offers admirable control over Chenin. Vinified from natural yeasts and cask-aged 12 months on lees, this bubbly from the traditional method offers liveliness and minerality. Bravo!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Vouvray
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 6.1 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Sébastien Brunet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12846441
- UPC code 03760193190052