Ever since Alexandre Parigot took over the family estate, he set out to refine his style as a winemaker and create wines full of finesse and precision. A regular among the favorites of the Guide Hachette des Vins, Clos de la Perrière exhibits a straightforward fresh palate with accents of fruit and spice. Treat yourself to this great wine.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Beaune
- Designation of origin Bourgogne Hautes-Côtes de Beaune
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCE Parigot Père & Fils
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 12875841
- UPC code 03760255780009