Mullineux Kloof Street Swartland 2022
A rising star! After only four vintages, Chris and Andrea Mullineux's winery was declared 2014 Winery of the Year by South Africa's main wine guide, Platter.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Riebeekberg
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mullineux Familly Wines
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12889409
- UPC code 06009801291444
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.