Louis-Jadot Célébration Beaune 1er Cru 2015
Founded in 1859 by Louis Henry Denis Jadot, this estate has been expertly overseen by Pierre-Henri Gagey since 1992. Of its 150 hectares of vines in Burgundy, nearly half are located in Côte-d'Or.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Beaune
- Designation of origin Beaune Premier Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer Louis Jadot
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 12923689
- UPC code 03535928018051