Domaine Catherine et Pierre Breton Bourgueil Trinch 2018
Detailed infoCatherine and Pierre Breton are known for their natural, organic and biodynamic wines from the Bourgueil, Chinon and Vouvray appellations. Their crus take pride of place because of the true representation of each terroir. Made of Cabernet Franc, this tannic and fruity red is bottled without filtration and with as little sulfur as possible.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Bourgueil
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer SARL Catherine & Pierre Breton
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13026162
- UPC code 03760099780128