This family estate is located on 300-meter high limestone plateau. The 26 hectares that compose it are organically grown since the 2013 vintage. Beautiful expression of the Malbec varietal with great aromatic precision, black fruit, licorice, violet and subtle woody notes adorn it. The Cahors appellation at its finest. A typical Cahors to pair with grilled red meats and continue with a cheese plate.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Malbec 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Ilbert et Fils
- Promoting agent Trinque Inc.
- SAQ code 13090762
- UPC code 00873922001024
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas black fruit, blackberry, licorice, violet, wild fruit
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.