Mas Olivier Faugères Expression 2015
The result of great work from the Faugères co-op cellar, Mas Olivier is today leader of the relatively new appellation officialised in 1982. A fine representation of this unique terroir, this wine completely seduces with its notes of ripe black fruits, lavender and black olives.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Faugères
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 70 %, Grenache 20 %, Mourvèdre 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave des Vignerons Réunis des Crus Faugères
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13106322
- UPC code 03270871037956