Domaine Papagiannakos Kalogeri 2019
Vassili Papagiannakos earned the respect of his peers by transforming the bland image of the Savatiano varietal into a delicious white sure to liven any aperitif. See for yourself what he managed to do with Malagousia, a varietal saved from extinction in the 1970s. To be filed under the most aromatic of Greece, it is revealed here trough notes of quince, ripe apple, honey and apricot in a fresh and persistent mouth.
- Country Greece
- Region Sterea Ellada / Central Greece, Attiki (Attica)
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Grape variety Malagousia 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Papagiannakos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13110401
- UPC code 05204172111105