Established in 2004, Domaine de L'Aigle à Deux têtes by Henri Le Roy produces wines that express all the elegance of their native terroir. Located west of the Switzerland border and Lac Leman, and just east of Burgundy, the small property lots in Côtes du Jura appellation, deliver an enveloping white made of Chardonnay graced with accents of hazelnut, lemon, ripe apple and nougat.
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Designation of origin Côtes du Jura
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Fermented in barrel
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine de l'Aigle à deux têtes
- Promoting agent Ward & Associés, Représentants en Vin
- SAQ code 13200183
- UPC code 03760233310129
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.