Talented winemaker, Fernando Garcàa applies measured winemaking methods, without intervening too much on the wines made with the 28 hectares currently in production. His playground is located in the sub-region of San Martin de Valdeiglesias, south of the province of Madrid. It's hard to not be intrigued by the Albillo varietal. Here it renders a wine with volume, freshness and lasting notes of honey, apple and ripe pear.
- Country Spain
- Region Le Plateau (Meseta)
- Designation of origin Vinos de Madrid
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Albillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Marañones
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13206841
- UPC code 08437011789662
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.