Domaine Lafond Roc-Épine Lirac (Bio) 2018
A family business for several generations in the southern part of the Rhône valley, it spans 80 hectares that are certified organic in appellations Tavel, Lirac, Côtes du Rhône and Châteauneuf du Pape. A short 3- to 4-month period in new barrels softens the tannins and oxygenates the wines, making it rather fleshy, with notes of licorice, cocoa, cherry and vanilla.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Lirac
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Syrah 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.7 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Lafond
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 13287979
- UPC code 03660989054721