Aptly named " protos " which means " first " in Greek, this estate is Ribera del Duero's very first cellar. Made from Tempranillo vines planted more than 40 years ago, this Reserva matures 18 months in casks and 2 more years in bottles before being sold. Full-bodied and heady plus woody and roasted notes.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Ribera del Duero
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Protos SL
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 13321541
- UPC code 08420342001022
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.