This Catalan winery has been a long-time favorite among aficionados of Spanish sparkling wines. Here, we're offering one of their still wines, a fleshy and tasty Cabernet Sauvignon with aromas of prune, sour cherry, tobacco and cocoa. A first on our shelves!
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Penedès
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Juvé y Camps SA
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 13351459
- UPC code 08424487810303