Cave de Tain Grand Classique Crozes-Hermitage 2019
By far the most important domain of Northern Rhone with its 1,000 hectares of vines, Cave de Tain is making wine on almost half of all its appellations. Featuring a cristal clear colour, this Crozes-Hermitage, born from the Marsanne variety brings to mind lemon, peach pit, bitter almond and offers a pleasant minerality.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Crozes-Hermitage
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Marsanne 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave de Tain L'Hermitage
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13387267
- UPC code 03234783303905