David Bourdaire signs this non-vintage Brut made entirely of Pinot Meunier. Mindful of every detail, from the vineyard to the cellar, he manages to add minimal sulphur thanks to the use of CO2 during critical steps. The result is a novel Champagne graced with accents of apple and breadcrumbs.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de l'Aube
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot meunier 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer David Bourdaire
- Promoting agent (Bacchus 76) 8358656 Canada Inc.
- SAQ code 13430481
- UPC code 03770008968011