From Lombardy to Puglia, Torrae del Sale offers a range that honours local grape varieties. Combining noble Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot to Sangiovese and Canaiolo, this red wine from the Chianti region owes its « riserva » mention to being aged in large capacity Slavonic casks and then being refined in bottles for 6 months. Nice balance between wood and fruit, an ideal pairing with ripened cheeses.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Riserva
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 85 %, Cabernet sauvignon 5 %, Canaiolo 5 %, Merlot 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alma Wines
- Promoting agent Southern Glazer's Wine
- SAQ code 13460655
- UPC code 08054314340514
- Vintage tasted 2017
- Aromas graphite, humus, red berries, toasted oak, undergrowth
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.