Cave de Tain L'Hermitage Les Hauts du Fief 2015
Lengthy maceration combined to French barrel aging for a year gives this Syrah a deep rich color and a concentrated palate. We find here the usual varietal profile of black fruit, violet and spice with a hint of wood. Picked from selected plots, this Croze Hermitage is the flagship wine and house specialty of this Rhône estate.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Crozes-Hermitage
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave de Tain L'Hermitage
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13470482
- UPC code 03234783903907