Hands Up Red Monte Creek Ranch 2017
Hands Up Red, established just outside Kamloops, is a family owned winery. With vineyards at the edge of cool climate viticulture, they are set to reveal Canada's next wine growing area. Bringing together Cabernet and Merlot with Frontenac and Marquette, this intriguing red is a perfect match for fans of the Aromatic and Supple taste tag. Hints of prune, cherry cola, raspberry and cocoa on the mouth.
- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Golden Mile Bench
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape varieties Merlot 46 %, Cabernet sauvignon 44 %, Frontenac 7 %, Marquette 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.8 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Monte Creek Ranch Winery
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13471274
- UPC code 00779000999026