Fruitière Vinicole de Pupillin Chardonnay 2016
Cooperative of a handful of winemakers established in the heart of the village of Pupillin, La Fruitière seduced « La Revue du Vin de France » with better quality and less oxidative reds as well as Chardonnays expressing the finesse of their terroir such as this round wine with notes of brioche, honey, roasting and vanilla.
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Designation of origin Arbois Pupillin
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Fruitière Vinicole de Pupillin
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 13471573
- UPC code 03760152200853